Because the purchase of a home is a complex process that has many moving parts to it, developing a trusting relationship with the right Real Estate agent is critically important to the success of the whole operation. More often than not, it is the “little things” that can derail a Real Estate transaction: careful negoting of terms, close attention to deadlines, fluid communication with all parties involved, detailed documentation of action items, and a genuine disposition for superb customer service.
Factors to consider in selecting a Real Estate professional
- How much demonstrable experience does he or she have? How many years has this person been in the business?
- Does this person have excellent public industry ratings?
- Is this a full-time agent in the business? What type of transactions has he or she completed?
- What is this agent’s true availability? Will he or she be available in the evenings or weekends?
- What level of Real Estate credentials does this agent have? Does he or she have the highest designations for his field of expertise?
- What is the communication style of this agent? Will he or she negotiate effectively on your behalf?
Consider Homemax Properties!
We have helped literally hundreds of clients attain their dream of homeownership, and we are intimately familiar with all aspects of the purchase process. We have helped clients from other countries and various cultures, and are well aware of the subtleties of negotiation styles and values for different categories of buyers. We have excellent relationships with a number of lenders, and we have access to key players at mortgage and Title companies that can provide real-time answers for the most unique of situations.